When it comes to making a delicious treat, it can be hard to find something that is both sugar-free and easy to make. But with just five ingredients, you can make a delicious sugar-free fudge that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. Here’s how:
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
• 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• Pinch of sea salt
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Once melted, add in the cocoa powder and stir until combined.
2. Add in the maple syrup and stir until combined. Then add in the vanilla extract and sea salt and stir until everything is well incorporated.
3. Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper and spread out evenly with a spatula or spoon. Place in the fridge for at least two hours or until set.
4. Once set, cut into small squares and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Benefits of Sugar-Free Fudge
Sugar-free fudge is not only delicious but also has some great health benefits as well! Here are just a few:
• Low in Calories: Since there is no added sugar, this fudge is much lower in calories than traditional fudge recipes which are usually loaded with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients.
• High in Healthy Fats: Coconut oil is loaded with healthy fats that are essential for good health such as omega-3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammation throughout the body and promote healthy brain function.
• Rich Source of Antioxidants: Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants which help protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals which can lead to chronic diseases like cancer and heart disease if left unchecked.
• Natural Sweetener: Maple syrup provides natural sweetness without all the added sugar found in traditional recipes so you can still enjoy a sweet treat without all the guilt!
No matter what your dietary needs are, this simple sugar-free fudge recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the added calories or unhealthy ingredients found in traditional recipes! With just five simple ingredients, you can whip up this delicious treat quickly and easily for any occasion!